2-Character .Com Leads New Sales Chart with 6-Figure Sale - Quartet of 3-Letter .Coms Close Behind

IT.com

DNJournal.com

Country flag
The new weekly domain sales Report is out at DNJournal.com. We have started seeing a little more variety on our weekly all extension Top 20 Sales Chart but the upper rungs of the ladder are still dominated by ultra short .com domains. The headliner this week was a 2-character .com that went for six figures. Four of the next six spots on the elite list went to 3-letter .coms. The .coms wound up nearly running the board, sweeping 19 of 20 chart entries. The lone exception was a five-figure ccTLD sale. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2015/20151230.htm

While I'm writing I want to wish each of you and your families the happiest of holidays and your best year ever in 2016! I am truly thankful for your interest in DNJournal.com and support over the past 13 years. You are the best!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom