2 Character.cc ONLY $98 Includes 1 Free Yr Registration - $20 Value/Savings

IT.com
Hey folks,

Did you EVER wish that you can own a 2 character domain name but just couldn't afford it? Now is your chance to own a 2 Character domain name at an EXTREMELY affordable price, and for under $100 that's a STEAL!!
greensmile.gif

New Domainers Please Take Note: 2 letter and 2 character domain names are collectibles because there are sooo few of them per each domain extension. They are rare and their value (usually but not always) tends to increase in the future and the longer that you hold on to them.

The max possible combinations for two letters are:

26 x 26 = 676 - ONLY - 676 - 2 letter combinations per domain extension.

36 x 36 = 1,296 -ONLY - 1,296 - 2 character combinations per domain extension.

I am running an UNBELIEVABLE super special on 2 character .cc domain names and I mean it when I say that it is an UNBELIEVABLE super special.

I am NOT sure as of yet how long I plan on running this special but at least for now you can get any 2 character.cc domain names from me for ONLY $98 and that will include one free year of registration. All these 2 character .cc domain names of mine need to be renewed and so prior to transferring a .cc domain name(s) over to you I will go ahead and pay the $20 Go Daddy renewal fee(s) and so you will have one full year of registration on the domain name(s). That is a $20 savings for you.
greenyes.gif

Domain names are sold to first responses of "I'll take it" followed by the domain name(s) you are interested in.

Here are the following list of remaining .cc domain names that I have for sale.

Please Note: There are ONLY 1,296 possible 2 character combinations per domain extension making these domain names a rare find and a TRUE collectible.

8F.CC

1J.CC

2F.CC

2H.CC

2L.CC

3O.CC

4J.CC

4O.CC

4V.CC

4W.CC

8R.CC

8T.CC

8W.CC

8Y.CC

9G.CC

9H.CC

9L.CC

9M.CC

I also have the following 2 Letter .cc domain names for sale. For the following please make me an offer. The following listed below are NOT included in the special I have mentioned up above.

Please Note: There are ONLY 676 possible 2 letter combinations per domain extension making these domain names a rare find and a TRUE collectible.

QT.cc (sounds like Cutie)

QZ.cc

ZQ.cc

I am also brokering the domain name AA.cc exclusively for someone and I will also be the ONLY one to be able to get you the BEST deal on this domain name. Please contact me for more info if you are possibly interested in purchasing it. Thank you and I appreciate it!!
greensmile.gif

Here are a list of all 2 character .cc domain names I have sold over the year.

5O.cc (sold)

B4.cc (sold)

B5.cc (sold)

3A.cc (sold)

7D.cc (sold)

G7.cc (sold)

1O.cc (sold)

Z1.cc (sold)

X1.cc (sold)

X5.cc (sold)

3J.cc (sold)

5T.cc (sold)

3O.cc (sold)

I8.cc (sold)

O0.cc (sold)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom