17 end user domain name sales up to €45,000

IT.com

JulienJ

Pet hygiene company, ad optimizer andtobaccoo machinery companies bought domain names.

Sunday evening at SXSW I chatted with a few people from Sweden. After I told them what I did, I asked them what top level domain people in Sweden register.

Garbuio.com €45,000 – Garbuio Dickinson is a tobacco machinery company.

MissMary.com $20,000 – Miss Mary of Sweden AB is a lingerie company that uses the domain name MissMary.se.

Konzept.com €8,000 – Konzept GMBH is an Italian IT shop that uses the domain name Konzept.it.

CannaMedical.com $7,000 – I imagine you can figure out what this company does from its name: Cannamedical Pharma GmbH. It uses the matching .de domain name.

Sanicat.com $4,400 – Tolsa is Europe’s largest manufacturer of pet-hygiene products, one of which is marketed as Sanicat.

Instart.com $4,000 – Instart Logic is an ad revenue optimization company that uses the domain name InstartLogic.com.

Forest.tv $4,000 – The new site says it will be “An incentivized, blockchain enabled media network, that lets you control what you watch and when you watch it.”

Materiae.com €3,900- David Pirrotta is a branding company. The website features lots of beauty brands. I suspect Materiae is one such brand.

UCG.co $3,200 – United Crypto Group’s website is coming soon.

CatChip.com $3,000 – Microchip ID Systems, Inc. makes pet identification microchips.

Galaxy.xyz $2,800 – This will be an online gaming site. It appears to be cryptocurrency-fueled.

GPHotel.com €2,700 – Hotel Powers SAS in Paris, owner of the Grand Powers hotel.

Aurora.cc $2,500 – This is a clever use of .cc. It was purchased by Aurora Construction Company.

CentralToronto.com $2,499 – IntelliMarketing Corp is a Toronto web development and marketing shop.

BitcoinGratis.com $2,499 – The domain is framing Freebitcoin.in using a referral code.

GuardianSports.com $2,463 – Guardian Innovations, LLC uses the domain name GuardianSports.org.

EUX.co $2,200 – The domain name forwards to an active business at EUX.com.hr.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom