16 Premium .in Domains - Make Offer

IT.com
dear mate, you had listed that domain oldstamps.in in the sales thread for $5 for which I said SOLD. that mean's .. it is sold and as a seller you should honor the deal. that's it. you cannot list a domain that has been sold in previous thread. your forum status shows senior member, so I hope you will complete the deal. Jeff - :)

It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 31 Oct 2012 12:47:37 GMT
Fixed Price .in Domains
LiveConcerts.in - $80
MyIT.in - $100
eBar.in - $25
BeachWedding.in - $300
LaserTag.in - $80
ProSpace.in - $80
Arecanut.in - $100
BangaloreEvents.in - $150
DirectSales.in - $80
ECode.in - $30
JavaProgramming.in -$30
JazzClub.in - $50
Petabyte.in - $50
FoodStop.in - $60
HighQuality.in - $70
HairPins.in - $80
MBACourse.in - $120
BeautyCream.in - $80
WirelessNet.in - $30
Cellulars.in - $50
Puke.in - $100
Butts.in - $150
EasyCity.in - $5
PremiumTV.in - $5
OldTech.in - $5
Nightz.in - $5
CartLink.in - $5
eNurse.in - $5
OldStamps.in - $5
ShopHost.in - $5
VoiceTech.in - $5
ClickTech.in - $1000
MoneyGuide.in - $1000

Payment via Paypal, payza and Indian bank Accepted​
I don't worry about bad deals, i worry about those getting unnoticed.

dear mate, you had listed that domain oldstamps.in in the sales thread for $5 for which I said SOLD. that mean's .. it is sold and as a seller you should honor the deal. that's it. you cannot list a domain that has been sold in previous thread. your forum status shows senior member, so I hope you will complete the deal. Jeff - :)

I am sorry, But
1 .Had already compiled this list within a few hours of posting the thread you replied to
2. Was late to close the thread which you replied to, If you noticed i closed all other threads containing domains listed in this thread.
3. Before you the domain OldStamps.in would have been sold via FB, so if I have to "honor as a seller", I still cant sell it to you then.

I don't worry about bad deals, i worry about those getting unnoticed.

Hmm, You may think I am not a good seller or unethical but just posting SOLD in reply does not justify or speed up the process, In my mind the thread was closed, I did not look at the comment before closing till you brought it up, Ive always attended 1st to a PM , email or something via chat, so if you had PMed, situation might have been different

Really Sorry but the domain is part of this deal now, Just that I was very late in updating at inforums, Hope the above is enough explanation on why its this way

- AJ

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom