13 recent end user domain name sales

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
From 247ai.com to Yoss.net, here are domain names that end users bought this week.

Nost.com £10,000 – The domain was under whois privacy and now shows native advertising company AdNow LLP as the owner. I think this is the buyer, not the seller. I don’t see anything on the company’s website that uses the term nost.

Symbiosis.cn €10,000 and Symbiosis.ro $4,000 – French pharmaceuticals company Biocodex bought two more domain names.

Crypto360.com $9,895 – A guy named Vick Strizheus is getting ready to launch a site.

Clipband.com $9,138 – How’s this for a business: Bedford industries started by making twist ties and now makes other packaging materials. I assume the clipband is a type of package fastener.

Helectron.com $5,500 – Helectron Oy Ab in Helsinki, Finland uses the country code domain Helectron.fi.

247ai.com $5,000 – A company called [24]7 rebranded to [24]7.ai, but smartly also picked up 247ai.com.

PassportOne.com $5,000 – Family Services Toronto has a service called Passport. The site says “Passport is a program that helps adults with a developmental disability to participate in their communities, and helps caregivers take a break from their caregiving responsibilities.”

Yoss.net €3,900- Staffing company Adecco partnered with Microsoft to create Yoss, which was announced today. Yoss is a freelancer site and Yoss.fr appears to be the main domain. The company does not own Yoss.com; a guy whose last name is Yoss has that one.

Quintar.com €3,900 – Quintar seems to be an Asian cryptocurrency trading app.

StudyCollege.com $3,500 – Hybrid News ltd has a number of websites including one about studying abroad.

ChicagoCollective.com $3,500 – This domain is for the men’s clothing show Chicago Collective.

Interiology.com $3,000 – Interiology Design Co. is an interior design company.

Localites.com $2,500 – Localite Inc seems to be a new travel company.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom