101Domain are charging renewals for unregistered domains

IT.com

mrchris

hey guys,

just a 'heads up'
101Domain.com are charging renewals for unregistered domains and have the emails to prove it.....now i have to get a lawyer to sort them out.

also a couple of months back they sold my domain to someone else after i had paid for it......the day i sent a 3rd support ticket guess what.....it was registered the same day to someone else (1 month later)

so just be careful when dealing with them.
emails can be provided to prove the above as to avoid any 'false accusation' claims.

101domain sucks, would not reply timely to your support tickets or chat. Dispute in paypal and they will not respond and then you will get your money back.

i TOTALLY agree,

the only thing they are good for is cheaper ccTLDs.
The thing is i paid with my credit card

but i have kept every email / registration response so a good lawyer will rip them apart as they seem to do many crappy things.

with the domain they sold to another person had an estibot of $18k (not that its accurate) but it just seems convenient that they sold it the very day i cc'd my legal representative.
whois is a great tool along side the email responses from 101Domain so it should be easy to win any case i bring to court...........might even get some damages.

btw. nice domain 'online mba' sweeeeeeeeet

101Domain used to receive a bad feedback over the NP forum before too. I would not to deal any business with them. So watch out for them.

hey guys,

just a 'heads up'
101Domain.com are charging renewals for unregistered domains and have the emails to prove it.....now i have to get a lawyer to sort them out.

also a couple of months back they sold my domain to someone else after i had paid for it......the day i sent a 3rd support ticket guess what.....it was registered the same day to someone else (1 month later)

so just be careful when dealing with them.
emails can be provided to prove the above as to avoid any 'false accusation' claims.

101Domain.com as GetItNow mentioned, has a bad reputation on other forums like DP and NP. I would stick with popular registrars:

(i) Name
(ii) DynaDot
(iii) Mitsu
(iv) Directi
(v) GoDaddy
(vi) Enom

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom