I sold a few domain names to a few Chinese buyers in November and December and it was all together a pleasant experience.
- They always use more than 2 email accounts in every email message they send.
- They always reply from a different email address than the one they first contacted you.
- They will always start offering a low price but will then haggle. You should always leave some room in your price for negotiations.
- They will haggle but they can and will reach a deal.
- Their English improves while closer to the deal.
- They will use Escrow.com as well as their local DN.com.
- They pay on time.
- They created accounts on various registrars(Fabulous, Dynadot) so I could push the domains.
- They are fast to approve and complete the Escrow.com transaction after they receive the domain names.
- Have you heard? They are buying everything!