1&1 SCAM, Stay Away

IT.com

Chutzspa

I bought some domains from 1&1, which they were offering at .99 cents, Hence better deal, I was ok with the delayed admission of domain in my account, suddenly one day i got a notice of $9 for single domain, To escape, i blocked the Debit Card as this would have cost less than $9,

Then they apologised for the act and asked me for new Bank details, which i refused to share due to past experiences, but i asked for any Net Banking option to i can make 99 cents payment,

But on this they refused, and they took away the domain from my account, which i accepted as it was better than to share bank details,

Now i got a notice of late payment due of $19 for the domain which is not in my account.

Only Message, Stay Away. Specially Indian Bhailog.. Chutzpah hogya

1&1 is the most shady company. Stay away, I had hosting with them and they would not cancel my hosting through email (because I could not locate where I can cancel hosting on their website; canceling their service is NOT straight forward). 1&1 sent recovery agents behind me to get $30 or so on hosting cost.

Search online and I'm not the only one with bad experience,.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom