1-1.co.in

IT.com

nicedomains

Hi there. I recently bought this domain from a reseller for fairly cheap. I really like the way it looks and its brandability potential. I have had several ideas for development but keep wanting to try it out as an Indian domain name auction platform. Is there a need for an Indian domain name only auction house? auctions only .co.in and .in domain names?

Well if anyone has thought of this already and is looking for a partner maybe that would be a good start. Cheers~

1-1.co.in as an Indian domain auction platform reminds me a bit of 1 domain at 1 p.m. that's done by someone else.

I suppose it depends on how long a time horizon you're looking at. I think in 5 years time the volume will be there and if you get in now you'll have an early mover advantage. At the moment though, I don't think that there's a large enough volume to make it worthwhile.

But whatever you do with the domain - I really like it! It's very memorable and could be used for a lot of things.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
hel
Top Bottom