YouTube Ads

IT.com

Delilah

Has anyone here ever tried advertising their website using YouTube ads? I have heard that they are becoming more and more popular these days and they are very affordable too.

Any thoughts?

I haven't used Youtube ads to advertise my site. However, I do have a Youtube channel and a few videos on it. My videos are mainly that of me teaching English as a second language. There is a link back to my site, too. I haven't made any new videos for a couple of years now, so I cannot see any traffic coming from my Youtube channel. Perhaps if I add some new videos I can see some improvement.

Yep, if you only have old content most likely you aren't getting much traffic. Some new videos could make all the difference there.

For me, making videos is something that comes on and off. When I start making videos, I feel like making one every day. It's an itch that keeps on growing. Then if I stop making videos for some time, I find it hard to start again. I will be assailed by doubts about how my videos will be received, how my videos will look like on other people's screens, etc, etc.

I am a YouTube Channel creator. So I din't used the Ads platform myself. But I have worked on the ad platform and made some money.You can see that this platform has surely made it easier for me to reach better users. I am sure advertisers too benefit the same way. Because every year I see a lot of good advertisers into YouTube and the channel earning is reflected accordingly.

What exactly is 'some money'? For me to consider if this is worth the time and effort that I would have to put into it, I would love to know a rough figure of how much we're talking about.

That's the thing, to earn a few dollars many times we are spending too much time for the benefit we are receiving.

For me, making videos is something that comes on and off. When I start making videos, I feel like making one every day. It's an itch that keeps on growing. Then if I stop making videos for some time, I find it hard to start again. I will be assailed by doubts about how my videos will be received, how my videos will look like on other people's screens, etc, etc.
Hi there, Well In my opinion I think to make a video would be like to write a book, You can't write a book and publish it withought rewriting it, and most of times Jnvolve couple of your friend to Have their views so you should do the same with your video :) Plus make a video that would Interests you As a viewer as well :)

I rarely use youtube these days, but I can tell you that those ads are really, really annoying. It just makes me not want to open anything they are showing by continuously interrupting my viewing. They are overdoing it, honestly, there are too many ads. The only kind of ads on youtube that kept me watching were movie ads. Not all, but some. Anything else is rather annoying. Especially if you are running a playlist and it gets interrupted a lot.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom