What was your .reg of the day?

IT.com
So

a. are you just shy and don't want to post your daily registrations
b. didn't register anything today
c. ashamed of what you did register and do not want anyone else to know about it

Today is a "B" for me. What about you?

I don't really hand reg any more - focus my energies more on drops and the aftermarket. But if you are willing to put in the work, there are still lots of decent .in hand reg's available.

Didn't necessarily mean hand regs only. Since I am still new to the .in extension, just wanted to know what other domainers think are names good enough to spend money registering for development or resell. In the .com world, LLLL of any pattern go for big $. With the .in extension tracking multiple CVCV PPPP & ABAB patterns, some get caught at the drop and many do not. I thought if I could see what others think are good, I might be able to have some insight of my own. It will come to me, just have to look and study harder. Thanks for your reply. I would like to see many more discussions on the forum. Should be more activity on here with over 7000 members.

booklets.in is good! booklets.com sold for $5,099, booklets.biz sold for $750, and booklets.io sold for $200.

From what I understand, mortgages in India aren't nearly as common as in the West.

From what I understand, mortgages in India aren't nearly as common as in the West.

Live and learn. That's why I am here, for guidance. Guess I should have asked first.

Did just get two more:
TORC.in This is actually an neck ornament for fashion wear and jewelry, I know they wear a lot of that in India, at least they did when I visited 3 years ago.
YIBO.in #CVCV pattern hopefully very valuable someday.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom