What to put at .in domains to keep them safe??

IT.com

Daver

Hi,

A few days ago, there was a post, in which a senior member had provided a link for the landing/placeholder page/template example for .in domains. The page had wordings n the lines of " We are trying to develop this domain. This is a place holder until the project is not completed." Not exactly these words, but something same. The post was about how to keep .in domains safe by not putting parking/for-sale words.. The poster said he s going to forward all of his .in domains to that page.

I am trying to find that post, but couldn't. Can somebody please point me to that post. Even Mitsu had also posted in reply to that post. I am looking for that specific link, example..

I can't find this post, but I don't think that there is any magic wording for a placeholder page. Not sure I'd say "trying to develop" - something like "in the process of developing" would make more sense.

Simple - "Under Development .. Coming Soon!"

Remember, the justification of intention for registering a domain in dispute is secondary , primary is the TM / IPR / CR inf'ment. If that is proven , there is no need for secondary

This is only required where the dispute is of brand been tarnished and financial / prospect loss by the claimer.

"Domaining" - Do right!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom