Vodka.in is up and running!!!

IT.com

easydoms

Hi all,
Thought is it was about time I did something with the site!!! Something just for fun though, If anyone got any good ideas or thoughts please feel free to comment.

Vodka.in - Home

It is very interesting jeff, just in time for vodka.in to join the party!!!

Its going up for auction via sedo and great domains on this months premium auction :)

Not really what i wanted, but needs must and happiness is a must.

Good luck with the auction! I hope that it does well. You've set a very reasonable reserve - hopefully that will stimulate a bidding war!

Jeff don't you thing that .info domains are losing steam, Their prices are dropping and not many tend to prefer those.

Good question.

I think that most gTLDs are in a slump this year. I think .info's have fallen by 30 to 40% since the beginning of the year.

.Info domains do tend to be spammy. In fact, one day recently Google accidentally dropped all .info's from its index. Many people speculate that this means Google is testing out taking the domain extension into consideration, with a negative bias towards .info.

Also, with all of the new domain extensions coming out, .info values may suffer because of that. .Info will be just one of many alternative extensions available.

That being said, .info is popular in some countries, such as Germany. And Vodka is a really strong keyword!

I simply thought that the Vodka.info sale would be helpful in establishing the amount of interest in "Vodka" names, and putting a value to Vodka.in.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom