Urgent: Enom's account blocked and domain blocked

IT.com
Wanted to add few more things about the seller.

(i) All domain names involved were LLL.IN
(ii) The reseller is a pretty old member of another forum where I bought the names
(iii) The Paypal address I paid to was more than 3.5 years old verified premier business account.
(iv) None of the names were high value sales, but reasonably priced names. donnied79 got six names, that would increase his tranasction value. But speaking about per name value. The cost wan't that high.

Now about the culprits.

(i) Appear to be from Turkey
(ii) I was trying to get which Paypal account they were using. The conversation with them, led me to believe that they are very suave. They will act as his they do not need the money or the transaction to be completed asap. They would also suggest escrow as a mode of payment. The Paypal address they provided was: eternaldreams@mynet.com

Be safe.

--Ace

I appreciate your posting this information, Ace! The more details we obtain about such scams, and how they happen, the more we can protect ourselves.

Recieved an email from the real seller, saying that he will email Enom by end of week to clear out our domains.

which mean those domains we bought will get completely delete ? and push back to the real seller ?

Delete was not an option. Either you keep it or it goes back to seller. But I think the seller meant the former.

I'm so happy today that received an email from Enom said they have removed freeze domains since my domains is no longer part of the investigation. ;)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom