Translate.co.in on Bido Tuesday May 12th

IT.com
Can you anybody tell me how to join the chat on Bido and watch real time bids being posted there? Can't seem to find the help on their site.

To view/participate in the chat room on Bido, you have to register with them. Once you login in, you'll see the 'Chat' icon (below 'Next Auction').

You also have to log on to Bido to view the real time bids (see right-hand column).

Translate.co.in sold for $375 via the Bido auction. There was some heated bidding towards the end of the auction. Taking into account that Translate is a good generic keyword, I think the buyer got a good price for the domain.

Ceres,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately the Bido auction is held in US time or something and I live in Japan. So the auction start time is mid-night 2am and at 5am when I woke, the auction is already closed :-( Another reason for somebody to start something domain auction for Indian domains in Indian time zone?

He's a member here :D

I think it was a good deal too.

Good point about time zones msdomains.

Extremely Good buy Jeff! I was the seller for those who don't know. I took a shot with Bido, I honestly thought it would get $500 minimum, that was what I was *expecting*, and was *hoping* it would creep into $XXXX territory, but I took a chance and got a little burned.
It doesn't turn me off from Bido though, I like the platform. I'll still submit a few from the vault every now and then. Bido already paid me too, very professional. Just do me a favor Jeff, when you sell it for $XXXXX next year just don't tell me!

WTG!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom