The fixed-price ads

Discussion in 'Websites' started by ritchie, May 19, 2017 at 10:49 PM.

1. ritchie

ritchie Kenya Member

We must all be familiar with the cost-per click advertising where a website generates revenue when visitors click on those ads. Who's ever tried the fixed-price advertising since I've heard it's a good way of attracting the smaller advertisers with a specific budget?

2. Geordy

Geordy South Africa Member

I've never actually gone that route as I always assumed that it was too time consuming and I didn't want to have to pitch for business. I'm not even entirely sure how the model works.

3. Britney

Britney South Africa Member

That's one way to go. The great thing about this industry is that there are so many different ways you could achieve the same objective. It's just a matter of choosing what you understand and what works for you. Personally, I've decided to use other means of monetizing my site which don't include ads of any kind.

4. Mallard

Mallard United Kingdom Member

One of my sites uses fixed price advertising at $10 for a month per ad slot. It gets more revenue than the Adsense on it, but the site is very niche with an established audience. The only thing is that we don't always sell all the ad inventory so having Adsense or something else to fill any gaps is really important.

JackD likes this.