Someone Review My Website

IT.com
Your website design looks decent, a good choice in text fonts and size of banners. The affiliation prompt banner is well located in the upper side, which was a smart choice to put there since It can't hinder the user's navigation. I suggest you to remove the "affiliate now" pop up since It is redundant.

Popular post feed put in the right side is quite comfortable and readily available for any user. You only actually need to provide a "contact me"
button and you are set.

Hello buddy, i saw you website and it looks good, but when it comes to reviewing , i recommend you to go for a professional website testers to get your website reviewed, if you are running this site out your interest or as a hobby, then its fine but if you are into money making then i suggest you to add some more professional touch to the site.
For your information, there are many website testing services available online that test your website and give a complete review and suggestions for your website and the price starts from as low as 5 dollars. The best sites i recommend is usertesting.com, userfeel.com.

Good luck.

Its a good looking page the layout is great although it be better to have a little bit more space between post. Upon first glance it almost seemed kind of jumbled. Good insights on specific website though. Other than the spaces needed it looks great.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom