Social media marketing plan

IT.com

Britney

How do you go about creating a solid social media marketing campaign? Can anyone do it on their own or do you always need the experts to help you to get results with this?

Your remark is funny - mainly because I know it's - all about the money. I can make anything work with cash, no experts are needed. :) However, my situation might not be true with someone else. In their case, they might need to hire an expert and note, regarding myself, I cannot do web design, so I have to either hire a designer or buy a theme - It's the only choices I have. Therefore, I understand the situation of others.

We need to invest a lot of time on social media, to create that relation. So we need to have appealing contents, and if we have prizes and promotions, that's even better!

That's all well and good, but I think the question is how do you create that plan - as in the 1-2-3 steps from start to finish.

Thanks for the responses guys. I do get that there is a lot of work involved, and it would obviously be best to hire a professional but I like to do these things for myself and I don't mind having to learn stuff along the way in order to be able to manage it.

From your question I think the answer you're looking for is going to be beyond the scope of this thread. Your best bet will be to do some serious research on Google and I'm sure that you will find what you're looking for.

That's all well and good, but I think the question is how do you create that plan - as in the 1-2-3 steps from start to finish.

That's the harder part I agree, but step one as you mention has to be to define a goal for our plan, and build the rest of the plan around that.

For many clients and myself, we started with simple page. Then we added content which gets shared. And based on that we built a long term persona. And now that thing is growing. So every campaign has to be keeping in mind some of such things. And with enough time and money, this can lead to more brand awareness.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom