Social bookmarking or Social networks?

IT.com

mybookmarking

Country flag
Which of these websites ( Social bookmarking or Social network) was better for driving traffic to your website as you experienced?

Social networking is a better option when you are looking for more traffic. But I work for both, because both give different traffic and bookmarking also provides back links.

Social bookmarking and social networking both are important in seo.And both are good for increase traffic on site.So try to work with both.Because it is a good way for seo.

It depends on your network on these website. If you have a good network of friends/followers, you can expect good traffic. Generally social networking sites contain high volume of traffic.

as per my experience social networking site are the better for driving traffic to your website other then social bookmarking

Last edited by a moderator:
I think both are useful for getting Traffic.Social Book marking is an important SEO tool.Social Networking sites like Orkut, Face book and Twitter is also working fine.They work better than the social book mark site.You can get more visitors by this.Getting more traffic will help you to get good page rank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Social networking is a general term for the ability to communicate with other individuals online. Social networking sites allow users to create a profile, providing photos, website links, biography information, or a host of other personal details. Like social networking, bookmarking sites are meant to engage users and provide interaction. However, bookmarking sites also provide a way to more easily market articles and links.

Both social bookmarking & social networking portals are helpful in gaining traffic for the website they work together like you submit and share the information on these.

Hi,
Social bookmarking helps in building backlinks while social networks are crucial for site promotion.Ultimately,both play a major role in building traffic when used most effectively.

Thanks.

One should think about social bookmarking in your social network. I think social is mean a group where you share your things in admirable way :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom