SEO or SMO ?

IT.com

animesh

Which is easy and better to get targeted traffic to your website ?
SEO or SMO ? Please give your reason also.

Thanks you

If you're building a serious business, you must do both although if your adspend budget is right, you can ignore SEO and buy your way to the top.

If you're building a sham affiliate business or making a content-farm splog, SEO is your only hope since SMO involves interacting with human eyeballs that are awfully good at recognizing garbage when they see it.

I feel that it depends on your site. but I like to do SEO.
compare to SMO it is the easiest way to get traffic.

smo is not as easy as seo as it is a long term strategy. you have to grow your network in your niche and build a good reputation. only then can you influence results gradually over time

SEO and SMO both are good for online website promotion.But SEO is good for increase traffic on a website.

SEO is difficult, but good for targeted traffic. It helps in achieving search engine rankings, which SMO can't. SMO is easy to perform and provides high traffic towards website, but you can't expect much quality(targeted) traffic through SMO.

Hi,
Both SEO and SMO,both are really crucial for a successful business as they both go hand in hand.

Thanks.

These days, I would say both are pretty important and contributes in increasing the traffic on your website. If you practiced any one of these strategies, then you will not get maximum results. One has to employ both of these tactics simultaneously by linking each other.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SEO Company India

Both the techniques are important for any website. SEO can generate huge traffic, But according to me SMO can generate more targeted traffic than SEO.

SMO helps in SEO today as it gives social signal to search engines... so it is really very important to use SMO.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom