Review Services & Design of iNeedname

IT.com

alok897

My website iNeedname.com enable to search domain name suggestion on your Gmail and Gtalk Id. This is based on one of the new concept in domain name industry and this is unique in the world.

Please give me your valuable suggestion for services and design on website.

Here is my website link: - iNeedname.com

Interesting concept.

I don't quite get why someone would choose to use your service rather than do it the traditional way. However, I have seen something similar for Twitter so there may well be a demand for this.

well i must say concept is good but it needs some more attractive features, so that it can attract more people to use your service. Like include some kind of sms use. get results directly on mobile through sms etc..

well i must say concept is good but it needs some more attractive features, so that it can attract more people to use your service. Like include some kind of sms use. get results directly on mobile through sms etc..

Thank you for appreciation (ddpanda). Yes, I will keep your point in my mind and change it with some more new and attractive features.

Concept is Great. Add some more features.
I was using it and asking queries,it was responding well but suddenly didn't respond for any query and appears offline.

My website iNeedname.com enable to search domain name suggestion on your Gmail and Gtalk Id. This is based on one of the new concept in domain name industry and this is unique in the world.

Please give me your valuable suggestion for services and design on website.

Here is my website link: - iNeedname.com
Does your service finds expired domain names?

The sites running well but need a more details and features. The purpose of the site I think hasn't been clearly stated.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom