Quick question about Organic Traffic

IT.com

Simone

How old does my site have to be before I can start to expect traffic from Google and other search engines? Is there some other criteria that I should meet first?

It all depends on how much work you put into marketing your site, and how popular your type of site is. Recycling model train sets isn't going to get any traffic if you don't market it, while daily stock tips will get quick traffic if you do.

Great to know. I am in the Personal Development niche. Specifically, finding ways to create an income doing something that you absolutely love to do. There are so many Gurus and big websites to contend with and I really have my work cut out for me.

It all depends on how much work you put into marketing your site, and how popular your type of site is. Recycling model train sets isn't going to get any traffic if you don't market it, while daily stock tips will get quick traffic if you do.

Yes, I completely agree with you. Thanks.

Great to know. I am in the Personal Development niche. Specifically, finding ways to create an income doing something that you absolutely love to do. There are so many Gurus and big websites to contend with and I really have my work cut out for me.
Don't forget that organic traffic isn't just something that comes with site age. SEO and traffic to your site also affect it. If you can get good backlinks and referral traffic, your organic traffic level will increase as the search engines give more weight to your site.

That's great to know, Mallard. I will certainly keep that info at the forefront while I'm doing all my SEO work. It's long and hard work but I know deep down it will pay off in the end.

I don't know if I missed something there or what, SMO? What exactly do you mean by that Jessica? I'm not sure I understand your statement, please elaborate a little more.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom