Promoting New Technology

IT.com

Connected

Just a thought, but websites that promote and lead people to new technology, I think, would be a profitable type of site to invest in. Advancements are constantly being made so, while you might not have evergreen content, you will always have content that is relevant if you keep updating it.

That's true, but such a website would need someone who is very knowledgeable about technology. There is no faster way to lose your audience than to pretend to know something when you know nothing about it. They can always tell if you don't know what you're talking about - but if it's a subject you're an expert in, then you would probably make a lot of money.

A technology website that updates people on new trends would be a perfect idea. This is one of the niches that someone has to be careful about, especially when there is little knowledge of a certain field.

I'm with you on that one, Ritchie. I have seen too many sites lose their audience because of an owner who didn't take the time to learn or research or hire the relevant experts and advisers in order to give their audience the correct and up to date information.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom