Please appraise my .com domains

IT.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wjo75

I registered these domains a couple months ago and would appreciate some appraisals.

suttapitaka.com
bhikkhus.com
samudaya.com

samyutta.com
khuddaka.com

Thanks

Hi wjo75 and welcome to INForum!

Most religious / philosophical domains do not fetch much money in the domain aftermarket. When you are buying domains, I'd recommend concentrating on ones that have some sort of commercial application.

I do share the same feeling as Jeff but a friend of mine had sold a domain to a religious institute for low xxxx which I think is great. Moreover most of us have feeling like jeff and hence the area is much more vacant and domains in this area aren't much occupied as we have seen above in case of OP.

WOW this thread is an eye opener. I never thought about religious or spiritual domains. Maybe I should start right here by acquiring the domains of OP.

What is your lowest offer for the entire package? I prefer bank transfer or escrow. PM me.

Same here indipang! I too wasn't aware of a market for religious domains. I am also interested in buying them. Please send me your lowest offer by PM. Also mention your preferred payment mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom