Online businesses

IT.com

tulip

Had you rather have your business operating purely on an online basis as opposed to a brick and mortar store? What comes to mind here is the fact that it's cost-effective. Existing online also means that the business is accessible around the clock hence a business owner is able to channel all the efforts towards making the business a huge success.

Those are all good points, but there is another one to consider. A brick and mortar presence gives a business a level of legitimacy that online only doesn't give.

Existing online also means that the business is accessible around the clock, hence a business owner is able to channel all the efforts towards making the business a huge success.

That should be the biggest draw, the strongest argument, for a company considering an online presence. Many people shop at all hours of the day and night.

In this day and age of online business and working from home, there is a host of new problems that accompany this new culture. The biggest of these is loneliness when working from home. That's where a brick and mortar business might win over online business.

Those are all good points, but there is another one to consider. A brick and mortar presence gives a business a level of legitimacy that online only doesn't give.
I beg to slightly disagree with this point. The best way to prove legitimacy online is to give quality service and deliver exactly what the customer requires. A brick and mortar store may not necessarily prove legitimacy until customers have had a taste of the services. To me, having both mediums is a good start.

What it comes down to is a matter of personal preference (as with everything else in this world!) I know a lot of people who prefer a brick and mortar business over an online business and others who swear starting a business online is the only way to go. Both work equally well.

online business is a very good way to make money it's simple convenient and you does not need to bother yourself too much to do physical works and one of the most used online businesses right now is binary options.
binary options is a very good but sometimes risky to make money but if you become pro in that with a little bit chance you will be successful...
and if someone asked me do you prefer online job or physical job I will choose online job...

Online businesses literally have the opportunity of going on with the marketing round the clock. That makes it really possible making cool money even at the comfort of their bedrooms. It's far better for business entrepreneurs making their businesses go completely online so as to enjoy the dividends of the internet than restricting their business to offline status alone.

You all raise very valid points and I think the idea here is that both scenarios actually have their own benefits. Most businesses operate purely online probably because they aren't able to set up a brick and mortar store. That isn't a bad place to start after all.

This was a discussion topic in my business class. One of the problems with only have an online store is that some people still prefer physical stores and refuse to shop online. Also, it's easier to have good customer relations in a physical store.

This was a discussion topic in my business class. One of the problems with only have an online store is that some people still prefer physical stores and refuse to shop online. Also, it's easier to have good customer relations in a physical store.
There might be a few people who are still reluctant in as far as shopping online is concerned. All the same, the technology train is one that people cannot ignore. Online shopping is the next big thing and everyone will have to move in that direction, sooner or later.

A brick and mortar store does not necessarily work for all businesses. If you are a domainer, no brick and mortar store will be profitable. If you are dog groomer, you are not going to get many grooming jobs with just online. So the question of which you prefer depends entirely on what type of business you have. No "one answer fits all".

There might be a few people who are still reluctant in as far as shopping online is concerned. All the same, the technology train is one that people cannot ignore. Online shopping is the next big thing and everyone will have to move in that direction, sooner or later.
Sure, online stores are taking over, but you'd be surprised by how many people are not taking up on the trend. It's not only the people who don't like technology, it's also the people who prefer going to a store and being able to physically touch the item and know exactly what they're getting.

A brick and mortar store does not necessarily work for all businesses. If you are a domainer, no brick and mortar store will be profitable. If you are dog groomer, you are not going to get many grooming jobs with just online. So the question of which you prefer depends entirely on what type of business you have. No "one answer fits all".
Very true @JackD and I actually think that we can say that most businesses can exist online as opposed to the other way round. With market trends changing all the time, I see a time when the brick and mortar stores will exist purely as points of reference for something that potential customers have seen online.

Online business is any business that is done on the internet that sells products, services, or advertising. The online business is that latter which sells something using the global communication infrastructure of the internet.
Some of the benefits of online business are:-

• Faster delivery of products
  • Less paper waste
  • Global access
  • Increased professionalism
  • Opportunities to manage the business from anywhere in the world.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom