minisites development

IT.com

domainpundit

Country flag
i tried mini sites work of a service provider to develop few of my domains.

I want the help from web masters to identify the weakness of these sites.

visit:

privateaudio.com
storagesale.com

any help or inputs in highlighting the weaknesses will help me in addressing these in my new sites.

cheers

i am getting very decent traffic like around 100 unique visits per month before developing the mini sites. 2 to 3 days before only i converted them into mini sites... need to wait for some more time to assess the additional traffic added.

yeah I received few clicks , i want to assess for 2 more months to see the difference between parking and mini sites... i am developing 20 mini sites for the time being and will gather the statistics for next 2 to 3 months then will decide whether its useful or not...

cheers

both of that domain are good .. hopefully it can bring u good clicks later.. focus on traffics, unique content and SEO

thanks...i also received the same remarks from my friend , urls seems to be not seo friendly... i have to focus on the same...

one more for today popularboats.com

cheers

nice job domainpundit,
only thing a could suggest is for your cocoabutter site have a look at shopperpress (wordpress theme) or something similar as you can set up an amazon/ebay shop and that might get you some better results than just a minisite.
you can still keep your articles but you just have a shop on there also and wordpress has some great plugins for seo, social network marketing.

CocoaButter is a really great niche so it should do well

* I actually prefer cocoabutter.in for a domain over popularboats.com - looks like a great experiment so keep going

Mrchris,
thank you very much :) will take your suggestions into consideration for sure... i have some domains related to shopping which i thought of developing in next few months, i will explore the option of using the same.

Hi,

I personally don't prefer the kind of mini-site you got built. You will get the duplicate content pushover. I had tried one site like that but it didn't even get into top 100. Whereas with my mini-site models I am able to get into top 10 and retain it.

I would suggest a site similar to UdupiHotels.org, built on WordPress with Directory Press theme - ranked #1 within 1 month of going live. You could definitely try out their Shopper Press theme for the shopping related sites. Click the links at top right on UdupiHotels.org to get a discounted copy.

Best wishes.

I think the main point is you must have your unique content at least 1-2 article weekly to post on as a "new page" to catch up with google search. Myself also considering to create a mini site to test the water out there since I haven't done it for a long time and most of my domain having traffics .. but bad thing is I'm too busy with other things lolz ..

forgive me not knowing but i dont normally use anything but d-park.
i think that parking template is too crowded and hard to read anything but i think its to get people to click ads by mistake...

forgive me not knowing but i dont normally use anything but d-park.
i think that parking template is too crowded and hard to read anything but i think its to get people to click ads by mistake...

No need to apologise why should you know? There are many options out there and this is simply one of them, only "obvious" to those that know. :cool:

The ministes are specifically aimed at getting maximum returns but to suggest they are set up to get people to "click by mistake" may leave you somewhat exposed.

thanks man.

the mistake reference was made due to the fact that all content is 'stacked' on top of each other and with the right styles etc the adsense could blend in very nicely and get people to click (thats what you want in the end) :)

could you recommend a good parking script that you can centralize all domains from 1 admin section that also handles templates?
It would be great because im opening a new niche .com marketplace and want i to offer parking with 90% return for the owner instead of sedo like ones that offer you 10%.

in my new niche i already own 138 .com keyword related domains and will dominate it by the end of next week so a nice parking script would be nice.

budget = enough for the right one :)

could you recommend a good parking script that you can centralize all domains from 1 admin section that also handles templates?
It would be great because im opening a new niche .com marketplace and want i to offer parking with 90% return for the owner instead of sedo like ones that offer you 10%.

in my new niche i already own 138 .com keyword related domains and will dominate it by the end of next week so a nice parking script would be nice.

budget = enough for the right one :)

Not really my area of expertise as normally simply buy and sell but trying to optimise returns on those that are waiting to be sold so the ministes are the simplest option though yet to be proven.

I am sure there are many here who could give you the required input.

Good luck with your niche.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom