Maximizing on Google AdSense

IT.com

marsh

Who's made the most out of AdSense before and how long did it take? All I know is that a person earns money when site visitors click on targeted ads (be they video, text or image). I'd like to learn more about the most essential factors to consider in order to maximize on revenue.

Up until recently I have failed to make any money out of Adsense. I think for me it was more a matter of having a problem with getting targeted traffic to my site.

From what I have heard, the site itself has to be up there in terms of visitors and traffic so that it attracts the clicks needed to make the desired profits. Again, the website has to have good keywords and this have the advantage of placing you above competition.

I don't know about everyone else here, but I'm starting to think that maybe there are better ways to monetize your blog than adsense. It's so hard to learn how to make it effective IMO.

No single person has actually been disclosed as the one who has single-handedly made the most out of Google adsense, but a lot of people including myself have made hundreds of dollars and are still making that till now. Although, you simply make money with google adsense from the valid clicks on your websites, making adsense income really can only be enhanced by the volume of the traffic that your websites generate.

You can possibly start making as much as $10 or more daily by the time your site begins generating tons of real and targeted traffic. Great techniques and working mechanisms for generating traffic are geared towards social sharing and forum posting.

Last edited:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom