Live chats on site?

IT.com

Roshni

I keep getting emails from these guys offering to put a Live chat on my site for free. I don't really trust them, but is a Live chat really something that brings people to the site? It feels like it would need constant oversight and work, too much for the money it would earn.

I thin Live chat boxes are surely helpful for some sites. Like those who have business and service websites. For those customer service is very important. And they can make use of the live chat and get the most out of it. I think with enough Live chat option out there you can start with the free live chat script.

Depends on what services you are running / offering. If you need a help-desk to deal with your problems, getting someone to work on live chat might do miracles for you. It will lower the stuff your help-desk has to deal with, and you can offer solutions on spot. But, do be careful about this "free" offer. Research their company and search for reviews on google as well

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom