Jetpack features

IT.com

Kaitlin

Banned
I have just recently signed up for Jet pack from Wordpress and I am still wondering how to make full use of the features. Can anyone help me here?

The much I have heard about Jetpack is that it is one effective plugin that's excellent for SEO, email list management, social sharing and backup, among others. The best way around this is to learn it slowly and diligently. Once you get started, I know it won't be hard to grasp its main features.

Jetpack is quite easy to use once you get the hang of it. In fact, after you sign up they send you a series of emails with lessons on how to get started. Make sure you check those out. Plus they have great support.

I've been using the free version and I like it pretty good so far. Do I really have to upgrade or can I stay using the free version of jetpack? What do you think?

Thanks for the replies, guys. Super helpful. I think that I will check out those lessons as long as they're free. I have no need to be going for anything paid right now.

I personally make use of the Photon and the backup feature. Though backup is paid feature but it can be good option for the clients website. And it can lead anyone to be more relax once the website is backed up. There is also the feature for the akismet included in the pack. And you can find it on the jetpack to view. But it's not going to be any easy there for sure for newbies in WordPress.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom