Interview With The Expert – Featuring Bhanu Madala

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
1. When did you start your domaining journey/career? Was it something you were looking for to make extra money? Was it found by accident? Tell us more.

I started my Domaining career in 2007 and I started along with my partner and his name is Sathya Yalamanchili. Initially we started it as a fun hobby and later on we took it seriously after making some great money initially.

2. What are the key factors that help you determine whether or not a domain name is worth purchasing?

Right now, I am focusing on number domains only and we have a portfolio of 6000 7 Numbers. When it comes to numbers I usually see how easily we can remember them. When it comes to non numerical domains, I try to make sure that it should be attached to premium products. Like VillasAuctions.com and VillasAuction.com which i am asking for 80K. More than just the age of the domain, I see how important that word is in our day to day life.

Source

Surely VillaAuction.com or VillaAuctions.com would be the correct and possibly $xx,xxx domains?

Surely VillaAuction.com or VillaAuctions.com would be the correct and possibly $xx,xxx domains?
Could be, but those names are very niche specific so if someone in that specific niche doesnt want it, this name could just hang there. but 80K? this guy needs a reality check...dunno who he's been selling domains to. I thnk thats too high.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom