INJURYATTORNEYFLORIDA.COM – GEO DOMAINING LIVES ON

IT.com

JulienJ

Tina Willis graduated 2nd in her class from Florida State University College of Law. She has worked as a big firm defense attorney and as a law professor, not to mention the many awards under her belt. She now focuses her time as a personal injury attorney. She is using InjuryAttorneyFlorida.com as her domain to her business site and likes to refer to herself as an Orlando car & truck accident attorney.

Mike: What attracted you to practice law from the start?

Tina: My grandparents raised me and we had very little money or connections. As I became a young adult, who thankfully was able to attend college, I became more aware of the societal and economic pressures that had made life difficult for my grandparents. So I suppose you could say that I wanted to help those who were less fortunate when they needed an advocate. That was because I knew how it felt to need help, and not be able to find anyone who really cared. That is one big reason that I love my current practice area, which allows me to help those who could not otherwise afford to hire a lawyer, instead of helping large corporations. Plus, I have always loved a good debate!

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
uttampolyrubs
Top Bottom