India Domain backorder co.in, .in ccTLD & expired domian software for ccTLD

IT.com

sauravh

Hi All,

Does anyone know about Domain backorder services for co.in, .in ccTLD. i am also interested in knowing is there any expired domain software which support ccTLD like .in, .co.in

Thanks
Sauravh Singh

I am going to start a back ordering service soon.. need suggestions what all will you guys like ? and how much you think will be viable to pay for a back order?

From what I understand, backordering services for .in are disallowed by the registry.

A while ago Hexonet registrar launched a dropcatching service for .in and they were forced to discontinue this service after only a couple of months by the registry.

(please someone correct me if I'm wrong)

You are right, registry wont allow any one providing a drop catching service.. at the same time I didn't understand why registry put such a rule, few people are catching the domains in the back ground as usual for many years. May be some one who has regular contact with registry like Mitsu can answer this question.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom