How to find the lowest prices on domain names

IT.com
Seems like a decent service, but if only did they show the prices in one currency. Now it's all over the place, and while I assume they're being listed cheapest to more expensive, I'd rather have an idea what the actual price difference is. Sometimes it's better to pay couple bucks more to save a ton of headache in the long run by choosing a reputable registrar...

This can come pretty handy to do some prices contrast, thanks. By quickly comparing renewal and transfer prices I could make a quicker decision in regards of acquiring the asset.

I never understood why some companies will overcharge their existing customers who want to extend or upgrade. it seems counter-productive when other companies will still be offering deals for new customers.

The currency difference sure is confusing. Not to mention that it's actually a hassle if we have to convert to another currency just to get cheaper price. There may be conversion fees or any additional cost which actually adds more to the overall price than buying it at the usual places.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom