Hosting with Free Plan

IT.com

Jas

Is there any local/international hosting company out there with good free hosting plan? My friend and I want to try a project, but because the plan is not completed yet we want to experiment first. Once we have finalized the details we may be upgrading to paid plan, so I'm looking for a reputable company as well.

Is there any local/international hosting company out there with good free hosting plan? My friend and I want to try a project, but because the plan is not completed yet we want to experiment first. Once we have finalized the details we may be upgrading to paid plan, so I'm looking for a reputable company as well.
If you want for a small project, I can give for you for free ,contact me via pm.

This is a suitable place to ask for hosting plans. I notice there are some members like Bharat here that are into this business. Well, feel free to ask.

It's always better to invest even in the cheapest possible hosting because all free plans usually have forced advertising on them.

If you want for a small project, I can give for you for free ,contact me via pm.
Thank you, Bharat. I will discuss it with my friend and get back to you as soon as we can.

It's always better to invest even in the cheapest possible hosting because all free plans usually have forced advertising on them.
We have heard that most cheap hostings are not really that great in quality. That is why I asked my question above. On the other hand, I thought we could do a little experiment then take a slightly higher price for hosting if we decide to be more serious. Forced advertising can be annoying, but hopefully still tolerable for small project.

I used to use binhoster for free webhosting when I ran my blog in its early days. They where good enough, no downtime, no log in the server, plenty of administrator functions etc. I still recommend that you try paid hosting though, even just a cheap plan is better than free webhosting. I recommend you checkout godaddy or 1&1 for good shared webhosting or lowendbox for VPS deals.

I would say not necessarily, it depends on the provider. I don't provide for free at all, but when someone is in a need, i do provide them.

If you want good and free hosting, you will need two hosting packages. Although I wouldn't say that my $80/yr on NameCheap is exactly expensive either, but it's still shared so there's only so much one could do with it.

For a small project / development you might just want to run it locally, with an HTTP server to serve it if you need access from the Internet. Or just get yourself the hosting if you'll need it in the near future, shouldn't be too much to ask.

I don't provide for free at all, but when someone is in a need, i do provide them.

Actually, that sounds like a very good way to go about it. Help out people on the side like that and your reputation will thank you by way of more business via word of mouth.

I know one free hosting service which has been in operation for many years. You can find it here: https://www.000webhost.com/. It doesn't have any ads. The only caveat is that you must visit your site at least once a month. Otherwise, the site will be deleted.
Back in the days I used 000webhost too. I can only say good things about them. I don't remember experiencing any downtime (or at least nothing that I knew of) and back then I never got any problem with the bandwidth or disk quota. They even have an uptime guarantee of 99%. I know paid hosting that don't have an uptime guarantee (yes, I'm talking to you dreamhost!).

Still I think it's always better to go with a paid hosting because in the end you get what you paid for and even if my experience with 000webhost was good it's better to have support to back you up, and as a free customer you can be sure you'll be the last in line when it comes to support.

There's no doubt about that. A paid hosting plan will always be better than a free one. The only question is how to get a paid hosting plan that is good. The only real way to find out is to try it out. That's why when I go shopping for a hosting plan, I look for special offers. Many companies offer a free trial period. Some offer nearly-free trial periods, like paying only $1 for the first month. That's the way to find out how reliable the service is and how well the staff responds to your questions.

Makes sense that the only real way to know what you are getting is to try them out. I would also think that doing a fair amount of research before hand and really getting to know what you are getting into is never a bad idea, and would certainly make the decisions a little easier.

Yep, we can do all the research we want, but the best research is definitely trying things out because until we do we will never realize how it works.

If you need a SSD hosting and fast speed then you can contact me and I will help you. I am emotionally weak so I offer free hosting for needy peoples or NGO.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom