IT.com
These two prime ........but still unsold at this price :

indiainsurance.co.in 07-31-2016 Internetx - transfer away only
indiaproperty.co.in 05-06-16 Internetx - transfer away only

Please note we represented lot of cases before Indian TM Registry and it is very clear that this term can be a trade mark but TM is given to protect trademark owner's right not to snatch other's right , Aggrieved party can file to TM Registry for cancellation (Rectification of TM Register) of such TM.

Whenever TM is issued it is published in TM Gazette for objections and TM certificate does not reveal much but when you see the copy of particular TM's details in Gazette copy , you will find all disclaimers given to the particular TM and I am sure even if the trade mark is issued (I donot know if same is registered or not) to Indiaproperty then there will be disclaimer for word India and Property.

So I don't think it will create any issue. BTW we have the largest database of all Indian Trademarks and copy of all Gazette issued till date by TM registry in digital format.

I think indiaproperty would have trademark issues with indiaproperty.com that's why unsold

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom