Google My Business

IT.com

marsh

You can actually tailor your search engine to yield results based on your location. Who has used the Google My Business feature before? What I have practically seen working is an online business is when content created in a website enables Google to know that a business exists to cater for specific areas. In this way, you are able to tap into a customer base that will most probably appear at the storefront.

Google provides a lot of excellent tools, and I believe Google My Business is not exception, even if I haven't tried it yet. Are you using it @marsh?

Google's local tools can be really good. I have tried to use Google's store listing. Though it took a lot of time for my client. I think it's definitely a good option for localization. And you can reach a lot of users this way. It also has the geographic benefit in such case. You reach local customers. I'd also use Adwords with local focus.

Google is a world, they have tons of projects, and some are dropped just because. I recall Google Glasses that made a big fuss, but these days no one talks about them.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom