Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?

IT.com

IamAnhart

Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress? I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
Thank you guys anyway for help.

I would not recommend going with a shared host at all for WordPress as most of them will suspend you if you dare to use even the slightest of resources.
I would recommend at least going for a cheap VPS from a supplier like OVH or Scaleway as they both offer 2GB RAM for less than most shared hosting plans.
Hope this helped.

I would not recommend going with a shared host at all for WordPress as most of them will suspend you if you dare to use even the slightest of resources.
I would recommend at least going for a cheap VPS from a supplier like OVH or Scaleway as they both offer 2GB RAM for less than most shared hosting plans.
Hope this helped.

I don't think that scenario is true at all. Of course, you can use WordPress on shared - in many cases. However, though, note I mentioned the phrase, "many cases". There could be companies that have bad shared hosting for reasons like overselling. In that case, you should research what your buying.

Anyway, if you really do want something incredibly fast, then there is a always the option of an upgrade to a VPS, or dedicated plan.

I am on Hawkhost. I previously tried bluehost and hostgator. My experience is not good with those two hosts. As you can see very few non EIG hosts left out there. So I suggest taking a look at hosts like - presable, synthesis etc. Those are a bit costly but lot better compared to the hosting sites owned by EIG. I recommend pressable if you have money.

Plans which hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com provide are worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
Prices are low and tech staff is active for 24 hours.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom