FAQ: Where can I advertise my Indian domains for sale?

IT.com
Thanks for the information steve. Can you tell me if there is any benefit in listing the domain names in the sites which have paid registration?

I'm not happy to pay the fees, but I think that it is worthwhile.

Afternic is $19.95 per year, and that allows you to list your domains for sale. I actually haven't had much luck with them, but I do know people who have.

DNF is good for buying and selling .com's. There is a large number of domainers there, so listing a domain for sale can be helpful.

Is there not a site that will sell your domain name on a percentage once the sale has been made, like on a commission, with no fees to pay upfront?

You can always create an advertisement video for YouTube. That's what I did once to advertise for a friend's forum. You can probably sign up on special advertising forums, such as postyouradforfree.com.

Hope I helped!

Last edited by a moderator:
May be you can post a notice on the forum that about the domain name.
Leave your cotact information on the forum , if the person have interested in it ,and then they will contact you .

Thanks for the info guys. I have a domain and its pretty dead at present. I am planning to sell it off. Hence above has been of great help. BTW I have tried using seedo and the biggest problem is that they want a private email address. They don't allow registrations with gmail or yahoo or hotmail kind of free email providers.

BTW I have tried using seedo and the biggest problem is that they want a private email address. They don't allow registrations with gmail or yahoo or hotmail kind of free email providers.

You can use a free email with Sedo; you just need to use an email address that is a bit more obscure than those three providers so that your email doesn't get flagged.

What's the difference between SellMy.in and BuyMy.in?

Let me know and I'll add one of them to the original post.

hoy,
thank you for asking these type of question.up to now i don't know domain advertise for sale.through your question i got so many web sites for advertise domains.please kindly give the steps how to advertise the domains.

vikram

Hi vikram and welcome to INForum!

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking. Each site listed has its own rules. You can just go to each site and browse through and see how they work.

Nice thread, it has solved almost all my queries which i had earlier. Its really a great forum, thanx to all for their contribution in this thread.

I registered on this site and submitted domains and then noticed that it's not managed. Another thing is emails are published making it easy for robots to pick up and be added to spam lists.

Take a look at the 2-3 letter section and you'll see what I mean then click on a domain name.

needless to day, I removed all my domains from this one and would not recommend.

Sedo is the best in that. pay as you get... thats a great feature... and payments in sedo are secure...

thats my thoughts.

What's the difference between SellMy.in and BuyMy.in?

Let me know and I'll add one of them to the original post.

Hey Jeff, You've guessed it...My new years resolutions is to answer any unattended posts over 500 days.....

There is really no difference between the two sites one just directs to the other at the moment. May consider splitting it up and just sharing the DB in the future but for now its all in the same.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom