Expiring Domain List - Coming Soon

IT.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanmlanane

I will be offering a service soon where you will get notice when domains go into expiration status. We will regularly scan ..

1) All LLL.in domains
2) All nnn.in domans
3) All registered one word domains
4) Any submitted domains to keep an eye on
5) Working on a program that will pull listed .in domains from the Search Engines and inform you if any are about to drop.

We plan on offering this service for just $9.99 a month to the first 10 subscribers. If interested post or PM me for more information. We will expand on our offerings eventually. This will just be the start.

* We do not currently offer drop catching services but can refer you to two different services offering drop catching.

If you are successfully catching .in domains right now (with success!) please send me a PM and we will work something out possibly adding you to the people we refer our customers to. We will also be seeking feedback from our customers as to what they would like lists of.

The benefit of using this service ? Early notice. I will own a LLL.in word that is dropping soon because I was able to quickly place my drop catch order before anyone else did. Same goes for you, most the drop catching services out there are first come - first serve.

Naturally you want to be the first one to submit the domain name(s) you really want. As soon as they go into pending delete status you WILL KNOW :) This includes all of the above mentioned type of domains and more as time goes on.

The $9.99 price is beyond affordable for this business and will be ONLY for the first ten members. It will go up 50 - 100% as we grow and work out all the kinks. Anyone past the first 10 customers will be put on a waiting list and notified once more spots open up.

Look forward to getting everyone some good lists so they can get the best dropping names out there - without access to the zone file.

Right now the ONLY NNN.IN domain that is in pending delete status is as follows :

"074.in 26-Dec-2010 20:00:28 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED INACTIVE PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE PENDINGDELETE
"

One of Chandan's Old Names at Name.Com - this means no NNN.IN pickups ANY time soon besides this one :)

Last NNN.in have not been drop catched. I don't know why domainers have no interest in them... Maybe waiting the first end-user sale?

Maybe, but I will gladly register any NNN.IN domain at any time for reg fee.

Eyes closed, not a thought about it.

Picked up 20 last drop cycle. Hope to see 100 or more in my portfolio eventually.

And there are sales of them, to end users ... Trust me :)

They are just not being publicized. I don't think any more than 1 of my .in sales is publicized and that is only cause it was through Sedo ...

Also, chinese market is showing interest in LLLL.COM with right letters, 5 digit numnerics are selling although not at a high price. They are also using the .cn extension and those short numeric domains are going for money as well. As chinese companies expand trade relationships with India it is quite possible they use numeric domains to do so. Time will tell. I am running into more and more Chinese citizens registering some good .in domains so time will tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will post a lll.in drop here shortly - let it run it's scan later this evening.

but that's not the point. between lll.in, nnn.in, any domain you want to have kept an eye on, and access to (soon) any dropped already developed domains listed in the SE's - This is a very reasonable price.

Updated daily, no problems or wait times. To be honest. I am making nothing here. The $10.00 a month PLUS my own money will actually still lead to a huge loss for the type of project I want this to be.

I currently also have about 40,000 available .in domains that dropped not picked up by drop catchers. Haven't checked PR or any of that. This will start off rudementary with the basics, but every month I will match or exceed the investment subscribers make until it is the sole destination you need for keeping an eye on dropped, soon to drop, and all other thing related to finding good domains.

Also, hopefully a few drop catch services will be integrated and possibly adding our own as well. As time goes on. In the meantime. No reason to strain your server fiddle with lists, all that fun stuff when you can get the same information just visiting a web site and clicking a link for the cost of one renewal per month :)

Here is status of lll.in - not fully run , but gives you an idea ...

Pending Deletes

"eiz.in 09-Jan-2011 22:39:51 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE HOLD PENDINGDELETE
hrz.in 02-Jan-2009 20:08:27 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE HOLD PENDINGDELETE
jza.in 28-Jan-2011 03:51:20 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE HOLD PENDINGDELETE
"

Pending Delete Restorables

"iyh.in 31-Jan-2011 13:54:15 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
jur.in 07-Jan-2007 22:32:03 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED INACTIVE PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE REDEMPTIONPERIOD
jxv.in 31-Jan-2011 13:18:53 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
jyq.in 31-Jan-2011 13:20:48 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
jyv.in 31-Jan-2011 13:20:12 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
jyx.in 31-Jan-2011 13:19:50 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
jzb.in 25-Feb-2011 16:53:05 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
jzf.in 31-Jan-2011 13:54:49 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
kfx.in 12-Jan-2006 10:06:18 UTC PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
kfy.in 31-Jan-2011 13:21:17 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
khy.in 31-Jan-2011 13:54:36 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
kpy.in 31-Jan-2011 13:20:40 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
ksf.in 18-Feb-2005 11:14:59 UTC PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
kzc.in 31-Jan-2011 13:54:23 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
kzd.in 31-Jan-2011 13:53:58 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
kzh.in 31-Jan-2011 13:53:32 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
kzr.in 31-Jan-2011 13:20:56 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
lgg.in 15-Jan-2007 22:27:45 UTC PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
lpp.in 16-Feb-2005 06:39:54 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
lwf.in 06-Mar-2009 16:36:12 UTC PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
lzg.in 31-Jan-2011 17:06:33 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
lzn.in 31-Jan-2011 17:06:35 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
lzo.in 31-Jan-2011 17:06:37 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
lzq.in 31-Jan-2011 17:06:38 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
mjy.in 31-Jan-2011 17:06:41 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
mqm.in 03-Jan-2010 21:36:42 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
mwx.in 31-Jan-2011 17:06:42 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
mwy.in 31-Jan-2011 17:06:43 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
nus.in 07-Jan-2007 22:56:02 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED INACTIVE PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE REDEMPTIONPERIOD
nxm.in 13-Feb-2011 08:20:18 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
oax.in 16-Feb-2011 01:17:30 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
"

This is only given to show you an idea of the type of advance you will have no names that will be dropping. On top of that there will be advancements in this project - which will allow you to put in your own keywords. Possibly keeping XX domains private if you don;t want others knowing the statuses of them.

There will also be a message forum where you can share strategies for development or finding end users as well. It will hopefully be a good environment for people starting to enjoy the fun that drop catching provides :)

Here is status of lll.in - not fully run , but gives you an idea ...

Pending Deletes

"eiz.in 09-Jan-2011 22:39:51 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE HOLD PENDINGDELETE
hrz.in 02-Jan-2009 20:08:27 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE HOLD PENDINGDELETE
jza.in 28-Jan-2011 03:51:20 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE HOLD PENDINGDELETE
"

Pending Delete Restorables

"iyh.in 31-Jan-2011 13:54:15 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
jur.in 07-Jan-2007 22:32:03 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED INACTIVE PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE REDEMPTIONPERIOD
jxv.in 31-Jan-2011 13:18:53 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
jyq.in 31-Jan-2011 13:20:48 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
jyv.in 31-Jan-2011 13:20:12 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
jyx.in 31-Jan-2011 13:19:50 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
jzb.in 25-Feb-2011 16:53:05 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
jzf.in 31-Jan-2011 13:54:49 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
kfx.in 12-Jan-2006 10:06:18 UTC PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
kfy.in 31-Jan-2011 13:21:17 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
khy.in 31-Jan-2011 13:54:36 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
kpy.in 31-Jan-2011 13:20:40 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
ksf.in 18-Feb-2005 11:14:59 UTC PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
kzc.in 31-Jan-2011 13:54:23 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
kzd.in 31-Jan-2011 13:53:58 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
kzh.in 31-Jan-2011 13:53:32 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
kzr.in 31-Jan-2011 13:20:56 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
lgg.in 15-Jan-2007 22:27:45 UTC PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
lpp.in 16-Feb-2005 06:39:54 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
lwf.in 06-Mar-2009 16:36:12 UTC PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
lzg.in 31-Jan-2011 17:06:33 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
lzn.in 31-Jan-2011 17:06:35 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
lzo.in 31-Jan-2011 17:06:37 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
lzq.in 31-Jan-2011 17:06:38 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
mjy.in 31-Jan-2011 17:06:41 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
mqm.in 03-Jan-2010 21:36:42 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
mwx.in 31-Jan-2011 17:06:42 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
mwy.in 31-Jan-2011 17:06:43 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
nus.in 07-Jan-2007 22:56:02 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED INACTIVE PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE REDEMPTIONPERIOD
nxm.in 13-Feb-2011 08:20:18 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
oax.in 16-Feb-2011 01:17:30 UTC CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE HOLD AUTORENEWPERIOD REDEMPTIONPERIOD
"

This is only given to show you an idea of the type of advance you will have no names that will be dropping. On top of that there will be advancements in this project - which will allow you to put in your own keywords. Possibly keeping XX domains private if you don;t want others knowing the statuses of them.

There will also be a message forum where you can share strategies for development or finding end users as well. It will hopefully be a good environment for people starting to enjoy the fun that drop catching provides :)
wow..thankyou ryanmlanane..

Rexden this will only get better. I just found a seller who has access to 600,000 of the available .in domain extensions that were registered at some point of time. I am planning on buying the list soon.

I asked when / if he will be able to update now that there are 1.5 million and even he seemed floored :)

This should pan out to be an excellent service, keep an eye on it. I only have one person aboard so far. If you would like to be among the first ten please send me a PM or post "Count Me In"

You will not be charged until I have scanned the 600K domain list as well :)

You will also immediately get access to around 30-40,000 .in names that were dropped nobody re registered. Keep in touch as this will be a great service brought to you by Catch Names

Also looking for GOOD drop catchers to be a part of this business and to provide drop catching service for our clients. Prices will be negotiable.

Good work... keep it up.

If you find some good drop catch company let us know ? we are now not interested in doing the drop catch as this is not viable business model for us.

Rexden this will only get better. I just found a seller who has access to 600,000 of the available .in domain extensions that were registered at some point of time. I am planning on buying the list soon.

I asked when / if he will be able to update now that there are 1.5 million and even he seemed floored :)

This should pan out to be an excellent service, keep an eye on it. I only have one person aboard so far. If you would like to be among the first ten please send me a PM or post "Count Me In"

You will not be charged until I have scanned the 600K domain list as well :)

You will also immediately get access to around 30-40,000 .in names that were dropped nobody re registered. Keep in touch as this will be a great service brought to you by Catch Names

Also looking for GOOD drop catchers to be a part of this business and to provide drop catching service for our clients. Prices will be negotiable.

Good work... keep it up.

If you find some good drop catch company let us know ? we are now not interested in doing the drop catch as this is not viable business model for us.

That is a dissapointment :(

I understand your reasons why after our e-mail discussions though.

Can I ask, is there anything the .in registry has in their rules about drop catching ? I know they have shut down multiple companies doing the same. If not, it is something we will persue immediately. I would actually like to talk to you about this by e-mail if possible. Please PM me the best e-mail to reach you at. I think I have it in my last e-mail from you, I just want to make sure I am talking directly with you.

There is one other drop catcher who has worked with some success I can still recommend besides Mitsu. I also have a couple domains submitted recently to Mitsu that should be interesting to see if they are calling it quits entirely or just working with patient and understanding customers they had already built up.

Either way - there is a vacuum now. After my talk with Mitsu and being certain of .in registry rules I will inform everyone of potential drop catching services offered. At the moment we still do have one we could use. Our own on top of that although it needs some kinks worked out. We did catch 20 or so of roughly 25 NNN.IN drops recently though.

Either way, get in as a flagship member and you will have a solid resource for this portion of your business @ CatchNames.In

P.S. Dictionary .in domain list was just updated last night and will continue to be free until the end of April. Enjoy while it is here for free. If you haven't looked yet - you should. :)

As we regularly discuss internally in our organization that true drop catch services can be provided only when there is not obstacle between registrar and registry connectivity?

Currently except Mitsu no other drop catch provider has direct connectivity with registry majority of them are doing either using registrar provided API or their web based interface.

We have currently five registrar account of our own and can use upto 10 more registrars to register the names, that means for any dropping name we have 15 registrar connections trying directly at registry level and with this we think that nobody can beat us but we are not using this all resources, currently we are in beta and used only one registrar connection and have till now success rate of 100%. (even registered the names in 3 microseconds after drop).

Why we wrote this is not viable business model ? as to provide true drop with full justice to customer we require to use our full resources and these resources requires money and time devotion and currently return on these services are not enough to even cover one registrar connection.

As far as .In registry issue is concern on drop catch, Yes they have indirect rule for drop catch and for that reason only some of drop catch service providers are stopped by registry ...we also wrote earlier that we are doing all this within the policy framework of .In registry and details we cannot post here as our competitors too want to know how we are managing this....

If somebody from .IN forum want to run the drop catch services we are always happy to provide them full support with our connections (other partner registrars connections also) and can even provide a prime LLL.in domain for this services. But he/she should have deep knowledge of EPP commands and ready to devote approx 1 hour daily... rest we will do ..... if projects turns into viability then we can even give backorder facility with almost 20 registrar's domain name where people can even get domain name before drop. (And all this within the .IN registry policy framework).(PM us with your details)

@ryanmlanane : PM sent to you for our contact.

That is a dissapointment :(

I understand your reasons why after our e-mail discussions though.

Can I ask, is there anything the .in registry has in their rules about drop catching ? I know they have shut down multiple companies doing the same. If not, it is something we will persue immediately. I would actually like to talk to you about this by e-mail if possible. Please PM me the best e-mail to reach you at. I think I have it in my last e-mail from you, I just want to make sure I am talking directly with you.

There is one other drop catcher who has worked with some success I can still recommend besides Mitsu. I also have a couple domains submitted recently to Mitsu that should be interesting to see if they are calling it quits entirely or just working with patient and understanding customers they had already built up.

Either way - there is a vacuum now. After my talk with Mitsu and being certain of .in registry rules I will inform everyone of potential drop catching services offered. At the moment we still do have one we could use. Our own on top of that although it needs some kinks worked out. We did catch 20 or so of roughly 25 NNN.IN drops recently though.

Either way, get in as a flagship member and you will have a solid resource for this portion of your business @ CatchNames.In

P.S. Dictionary .in domain list was just updated last night and will continue to be free until the end of April. Enjoy while it is here for free. If you haven't looked yet - you should. :)

this is not viable business model for us.

You should be able to automate most of the process I would think, including:
-orders placed by clients
-automatically checking orders against previous ones so no duplicates
-generating a list of domains to be caught on a specific day
-bill goes out automatically when domain caught
-etc.

many companies in India across the location have good networking , else they will not have been able to lead the domain registration market with major psu and pvt client list.

Mitsu i believe is very famous among domainers but yet to see the presence in the likes of Net4, Rediff, Indiatimes, Bigrock, nettigritty, economicalhost to name the few....

said that, it is one of the companies which have been active on the forum, aware and ecouraging the domaining in india and giving useful and helpful tips and information in the doamin segment market.

no other company is doing it currently in india .. !

Status
Not open for further replies.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom