Earn extra Cash from Home

IT.com
There are a number of ways you can make some extra cash from home, most of the works you can do in you free time, that's the best thing in online earning.
Here are two best ways to earn some extra cash from home :
1. Become a search engine elevator : You can easily make at least 300 dollars per month by evaluating websites, webpages and rating them accordingly and the best part is you can do this on your mobile and that means you can work from where ever you want.
Elevator jobs are indirectly offered to the public through the site like appen and leapforce, so if you want to work as an elevator then you must first sign up with these sites and then apply for the job by filling up a simple application, if you profile matches the requirement then you be allowed to work as a Search engine elevator.

2. By becoming a website tester : This is one another easy job where you can earn up to 60 dollars in just one hour , there many legit websites like Usertesting.com, userfeel.com that offer 5 to 10 dollars per task. All you have to do is sign up with the website and qualify in a sample audio test, once done you will be assigned to review website and each review may last up to 20 minutes. You get 5 to 10 dollars form each website you test.

Thank you for the links! Those look like they could earn something. I tried mturk when it opened outside the US, but they don't pay very much even for website reviews and testing.

I wasn't aware that Mturk opened its doors to workers outside of the US. When did this take place and what was your experience with them like?

I don't know buddy, i applied for mturk somewhere in jan 2016 but initially i received an email that said that i m not allowed to work with them, but i don't remember the exact date but roughly around September 2016, i got another mail that said that i could work on mturk..

I wasn't aware that Mturk opened its doors to workers outside of the US. When did this take place and what was your experience with them like?
They open to India for signing up as workers last year, I think. I didn't know there was a time people couldn't. It didn't pay well for the time it took. I know indiaturkers has lots of details on it and how to get the best out of it.

Dear Prasanna Kumar,

I have the impression that we, freelancers, will end up paying at least 50% of what we earn to the sites you mentioned in your above article (Guru, Freelancer, ...)!! I am actually surprised that they charge: I thought their commission or profit as an intermediate comes only from the employers not the bidders/ applicants!!

Could you please clarify, as I am still new to this online freelance work??

I have tried two of these options. But to be honest none of them are long term work. And you have to spend a lot of time on such projects. In order to get regular work, you may need to work on projects that cost good. I personally didn't find any good website that give regular work. But yeah these two are good options.

Thanks for that useful post. I appreciate that a lot and I am sure so many people looking for such money making opportunities will appreciate it. Of course, I feel for those who remain ignorant despite these great opportunities.

One particular thing I appreciate online financial opportunities like these for is that, in spite of economic crisis, there is no limit to the amount of income you can earn with such money making programs. So, economic crisis has no effect on you at all. This is a food for thought for the youths who still go about carrying files around in search of white collar jobs.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom