ZDF.IN
ZFE.IN
ZKY.IN
ZNG.IN
ZQZ.IN
ZUE.IN
ZYG.IN

Hello,

I'm new in the LLL.in market and here is a little contribution: in the attached file, you can find all the LLL.in available at the time of this post.

There are 563 available. So, LLL.in are taken at 96.8%.

Regards.

Attachments

• Available_LLL_IN_13-01-2011.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Available_LLL_IN_13-01-2011.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
It was classified as a Level II when you would look at the Sedo Fee schedule. Recently it moved to Level I with .com etc ...

Someone with a $1,000 should buy them out ... Lack of supply = ????

:)

Its not about a lack of supply. its about the quality of the available junk. If you are a mid to long term investor willing to hold them for at least 3 years from now, then buying them out might not be a bad choice.Don't buy because you have the money. You buy because you need!

...well usually.

Its not about a lack of supply. its about the quality of the available junk. If you are a mid to long term investor willing to hold them for at least 3 years from now, then buying them out might not be a bad choice.Don't buy because you have the money. You buy because you need!

...well usually.

With gateway registration and 2 years of full renewals, you're looking at about $12,000 cost to carry a buncle of domains that are:

1) Domainers domains to begin with
2) Mostly very low quality domainers domains

In order for that investment (buying out the existing 56X LLL.in) to yield anything resembling a meaningful return, the LLL.in market would have to stop it's present plummet, reverse course and skyrocket back upward... You feel this is going to happen in 3 years?

the LLL.in market would have to stop it's present plummet, reverse course and skyrocket back upward... You feel this is going to happen in 3 years?

Hello Dman,

by looking on Sedo the Q1, Q2 and Q3 market studies of year 2010, sales of .in seems to increase. (Q1: < 1% of the total sales, and 2% of total sales for Q2 and Q3).

I have no figures concerning LLL.in market. Do you have a source for the tendencies you are speaking about?

Hello Dman,

by looking on Sedo the Q1, Q2 and Q3 market studies of year 2010, sales of .in seems to increase. (Q1: < 1% of the total sales, and 2% of total sales for Q2 and Q3).

How many of those were LLL.in's? Very few.
That's what we're talking about. I believe in the future of the .in namespace- which is why I'm here- but .in "domainers domains" are something else entirely.

First thing first.. Your initial outlay is $1200 ... you should be able to recoup 20% of that easily the first year with way less than 5% of your domains. let's say you sell none though ..

$1200 initial investment. New renewal prices mean 550 X 8 = $4400 in a year .. Let's say you hold 2 years ... $8800 + $1200

$10,000 for 650 + LLL.in names. Let's say things get FUGLY, you get 5 sales $200 a pop and nothing better ... That's 10 % of your investment back. Than you have 650 domains for $9,000 or $15 a piece at that point investment.

I don't care how bad the market is now ... .In LLL names will be worth a minimum of $20 a pop in 3 years . Let's say you can only average out 500 of them @ a quick $20 a pop ... There's your slight 10% ROI with 50 domains to do with as you will.

That is the Worst case scenario "In My Eyes"

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom