Domains Theft By Hosting.india.to

IT.com

maheshg

I would like to make your aware about the illegal practices committed by Mr. Vibhu rathore of hosting.india.to. a channel partner of Direct I internet services, Public domain registry.

I have posted complaints on website against the domain registrar for not refunding my amount, which I paid for domain renewal (mshcad.com) a long back, and still I did not get it back from him. Just for posting the complaints he suspended all my domains Flourish.co.in, vivahmantra.com, careermonarch.com, propertyaxis.com for more than a week. When I complained with Direct I he unsuspended them, but in the meanwhile he stole two of my premium domains (vivahmantra.com and propertyaxis.com) I came to know about this on (16/12/2010) when I got the message from reseller club.

He changed the email Id's sometime back when he had the control panel with him without my knowledge and transferred the domains.

I requested him several times to give back my domains, but he is turning a deaf ear and wants me to take back the complaints which I have posted on the sites, expecting change in his attitude.

I don't understand what's wrong if we post a complain against a service provider if we are not satisfied with his services or get cheated by the service provider. After all all this sites and consumer forums are mean for that. I think in our country every one has the freedom of expression.

Mr. Sanjeev (MITSU.in) as intervened and tried to resolve the issue but the issue has not yet resolved, as Mr. Vibhu did not fulfill his obligation of trasferring all the domains
(vivahmantra.com, propertyaxis.com, jobsmonarch.com, vitalcad.com, askgini.com, way4java.com) to MITSU's account. He has simply wasted our time and efforts, by making false commitments. I was not sure of his commitment, as he did not follow the guidelines of Direct I sometime back. Mr. Sanjeev has tried to get the domains back and got some domains transferred to his Direct I account but pushed them back to vibhu's account, as the talks failed. Mr. Sanjeev assured me that he will get back all the domains from vibhu by talking to Direct I about the whole issue. I still trust that Mr. Sanjeev will succeed in his efforts and resolve the issue.
Therefore I request all the member's of the forum to bring this issue( illegal and immoral activities of Mr. Vibhu hosting.india.to) to notice of all your near and dear one's and make people aware about the fraudulant service provider's like Hosting.india.to and take utmost care while registering a domain name. The Domain control panel provided by most of the domain registrar's is fake or dummy. just like hosting.india.to where the client will not have any option of transferring the domain, changing the name servers etc

Regards,
Mahesh g

Dear Friends,

I got back two of my premium domains (vivahmantra.com and propertyaxis.com)with the help of Public Domain registry and they are still in my dynadot account. I have submitted transfer undo request form along with Notary claiming my ownership over the domains and also the way in which the domains were tranferred illegally by the domain registrar Mr. Vibhu rathore of hosting.india.to

It has been proved that only the truth prevails.

Regards,
Mahesh G

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom