developer.in

IT.com
I am in the domain market for past 9 years now and it is the dullest time right now to sell or buy a .in domain. I own more than 50 popular international weblogs and have in-depth knowledge of current situation of domain market.

Had it been developer.net or even developer.org then even $10000 would have made sense. But this is 2015 where so many extensions are available to register. Think about that.

it is the dullest time right now to sell or buy a .in domain. I own more than 50 popular international weblogs and have in-depth knowledge of current situation of domain market.

Had it been developer.net or even developer.org then even $10000 would have made sense. But this is 2015 where so many extensions are available to register. Think about that.

Completely disagree. My sales and enquiries are higher now than ever before for .IN names. I am also willing to pay a lot more for names on the reseller market than in previous years. Comparing Developer.in to .net and .org is pointless – if I am an Indian Developer which domain would I want? It's a no-brainer.

If you don't like the price @catchnames is asking, then that is your opinion, but there's no need to troll his thread. This is a friendly forum where constructive feedback is welcome but pointless derogatory comments are not.

Completely disagree. My sales and enquiries are higher now than ever before for .IN names. I am also willing to pay a lot more for names on the reseller market than in previous years. Comparing Developer.in to .net and .org is pointless – if I am an Indian Developer which domain would I want? It's a no-brainer.

If you don't like the price @catchnames is asking, then that is your opinion, but there's no need to troll his thread. This is a friendly forum where constructive feedback is welcome but pointless derogatory comments are not.
@Ace made derogatory comments. I didn't.

I didn't troll OP. I just gave my ₹0.5 on the current situation.

Your comment is pointless since you are trying to police this thread.

I am in the domain market for past 9 years now and it is the dullest time right now to sell or buy a .in domain. I own more than 50 popular international weblogs and have in-depth knowledge of current situation of domain market.

Contrary to what you say, the sales of .in domain in 2015 paint a different picture. You should hop over to the .in sales thread and verify it yourself,

Ha! you are contradicting yourself. If there are so many extensions available, why would you pay 10K for .net or .org

That being said, the prices of .net and .org haven't been going up lately, and you if compare that with .in domains, not only the prices of .in domains going up , the demand is also increasing.

@Ace made derogatory comments. I didn't.

I didn't troll OP. I just gave my ₹0.5 on the current situation.

Your comment is pointless since you are trying to police this thread.

The OP didn't ask for comments regarding how good or bad his name is. He didn't ask to estimate his name, he asked for offers above 2 lakhs.

On forums, such comments like yours posted in someone's "for sale" threads are considered as derogatory.

Stop fooling us by posting here to get backlinks to your blog ;)
Lol. That links to my personal blog. My SEO team takes care of link building. I have better things to do. Looks like no one can share their views on this forum.

A person with different views is ridiculed harsly here. Rat race - very!

Stop posting derogatory comments and mind your small business.

Lol. That links to my personal blog. My SEO team takes care of link building. I have better things to do. Looks like no one can share their views on this forum.

A person with different views is ridiculed harsly here. Rat race - very!

Stop posting derogatory comments and mind your small business.

If you are here to win friends and influence people here might I suggest you rethink your strategy as it does not appear to be working?

As already stated, opinions are very welcome on the appraisals section of this forum, not on someone's 'For Sale' thread. BUT, opinions/views don't need to be condescending/defamatory like the ones you decided to leave.

And just so we're clear:

"LOL. I wouldn't pay more than ₹5000 for it." – sounds like you are ridiculing the OPs price expectations despite the fact he isn't asking for an appraisal.

"I bet no one in current times, will pay you even $100 for it, let alone $2000. Stop fooling us" - implicates the OP is exaggerating/lying about his current offer.

Perhaps your comments have been misunderstood but hopefully you can see why other forum members have left comments.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom