Creating images for your website

IT.com

tulip

As much as this may sound complicated, it is best to make them on your own, using an image creating program. We all know the importance of graphics and how they can effectively be used to convey information to users.

I wouldn't want to imagine a situation where a website is up and running then issues to do with copyright infringment come up. This can be a real drawback. Nonetheless, image creation isn't the easiest thing to do.

I completely agree with you on this. Images created for a website should be very unique and creative. It doesn't look good when images are lifted from all over the internet and placed in the website. In my view, this may raise red flags with your clientele.

Images are the most difficult part for me. I am not that creative. But I do agree that it negatively effects your clientele if all of your images can be found on multiple websites. It's like a logo or TM, you need images that stand out for you

That makes the two of us @JackD. Even if a third party is involved, I think that it is important for a website owner to be clear about the need to remain original. Standing out and being unique is a huge plus.

There are a couple of free websites that will help with creating good graphics. Snappa.com being one I have started using in the last two months. Sadly, it doesn't help with the creative part though :(

There are a couple of free websites that will help with creating good graphics. Snappa.com being one I have started using in the last two months. Sadly, it doesn't help with the creative part though :(
Are all of them free or are there some that are paid for? When thinking of images for my website, I prefer to brainstorm with several people. There are good graphic designers who can assist in coming up with a creative concept, based on your needs.

Are all of them free or are there some that are paid for?

They have free templates for you to choose from and you just change the text. You can also upload you own images and clipart. Different backgrounds are available with controls to help modify, shape and change the colors easily. And I promise, I am not affiliated or compensated by Snappa in any way. But I use it almost daily to create logos and images for my domains. I like it so much I actually paid the upgrade fee. If you upload images, YOU are still responsible to make sure the images are not copyrighted but you can use their images all you want.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom