Continuous optimization

IT.com

ritchie

Google's search algorithm is always changing so you cannot engage is SEO once and forget about it. This will definitely result in diminishing results. How best can you make sure that the website's ranking remains constant?

The answer is you can't make sure of that. Google algorithm changes but its always on one thing that is backlinks, the more quality backlinks you get the more better results you get so always focus on it. The other thing is content and content is king, make sure the content you put is rich and good.

Which makes me believe that optimizing a website isn't as easy as most people think and it is better to delegate it to someone who has a good understanding. This needs to be as constant as possible.

Isn't it easier just to focus on good quality content and site layout and not worry about tuning it to match Google as it changes? If the site's content is solid, won't it keep its ranking? I've never had a problem.

I agree with a lot of what everyone else has said. You cannot be passive with checking on your site's ranking and all that goes into it. I suggest having a schedule for when you do annual checks.

Isn't it easier just to focus on good quality content and site layout and not worry about tuning it to match Google as it changes? If the site's content is solid, won't it keep its ranking? I've never had a problem.
I stand corrected but if you just ensure the content is solid but your competition is doing something different, won't it diminish your search rankings? I think a balance of both is important.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom