Cheapest source of traffic to start with?

IT.com

Dusart

Banned
For someone whose website traffic generation budget is little (to non-existent...) what would you suggest as a way of starting out if they want to generate about 10,000 visitors/month to their site?

If you only have a few dollars to spare then you will mostly have to look at free forms of generating traffic. If you don't have the time or the skill to do that then your best bet would be solo ads if you want to build a list.

I have found social media to be cheapest. You can get started with free and you don't have to pay anyone. Once you have some money, you can get into PPC Ads. You can also try sponsored post, they can cost less if you have not established as a brand. So I think these are some good options to start with your promotion.

As @overcast mentioned, it would be best to go with social media. That is true especially if you're wanting a large amount of traffic. Nonetheless, I would put the odds of gaining free social media traffic of the amount of 100,000 visitors a month to be less than 1 percent in most cases. However, though, if you just want cheap traffic with little budget, then I'd suggest guest blogging and forum signature traffic.

Oh, by the way, does anyone think that guest blogging can get 100,000 visitors a month?

Social marketing for sure. You can give your site on facebook some extra likes for 5$ on sites like fiverr. They might be bots in certain cases, but for some people numbers matter, and if they see a page with 0 likes and a page with lets say 1-2k likes they won't think the same of both. But do present your site the best way you can. Having an empty site with no posts or lots of posts with no likes or comments can be discouraging for new people.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom