Birthday Wishes website

IT.com
I have visited your website that is nice with good effect and if possible design one logo for your website.

You should not be sticked to only birthday wishes quotes, Add more quotes other than Birthday also.

Quotes websites generally have a good search volume, but this one is dedicated to birthday wishes :). I think that regarding the domain name, it will be strange to find other types of quotes.

The site looks nice!

For "How to Say Happy Birthday in All Languages", you should add Spanish: "Feliz Cumpleaños".

I own this Spanish phrase in the form of 4 domains. Would you like to create a Spanish-language version of your existing site? I can help with that. Send me a PM.

The site looks nice!

For "How to Say Happy Birthday in All Languages", you should add Spanish: "Feliz Cumpleaños".

I own this Spanish phrase in the form of 4 domains. Would you like to create a Spanish-language version of your existing site? I can help with that. Send me a PM.

Thanks for your feedback. In fact, Spanish is already on the page :)

The idea behind the website is great the content is also good. The layout may need to be redesigned.

This is just my opinion, I could be wrong

I really like your website design. I also really like the idea of a birthday wish website. I love other languages, so I would include more foreign languages. :)

I think the design fits the theme just fine. Lighthearted, nothing too serious. I like the wide array of social media links too.

Good job buddy.

The design is superb. Simple and yet engaging. I love the way you put everything together. It's such a great idea to find yourself such a well searched niche and stick with the one topic. Good luck, and well done.

Nicely done. The site looks well birthday festive and I like how the different birthday wishes are listed. Am sure to exploit this for future birthdays

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
anirudhkarl96
Top Bottom