Article submission VS social bookmarking

IT.com
don't only consider the traffic and work with both the sources. These sources not only giving traffic but also provide back links. so, try to collect back links and traffic from both the sources

They aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, you should do article submissions, then bookmark those submissions. This way you get the best of both worlds - content syndication and social voting on that syndication + back links.

Both are very important Off page optimization methods.In article submission you need to write a descriptive content related to your site.There you can use more key words.So, it more effective to get noticed by the Google.In social book marking, the content is less.You are just giving a small description.So, Article posting is more helpful for getting back link as well as Page Rank.

if done properly then it is social bookmarking although this is a long term strategy. article submission can trickle in visitors but you are more likely to benefit from back links to your site. just look at how big companies take social bookmarking seriously and how much they spend advertising their sb sites

Through social Bookmarkings you will get direct visitors but through article submission you will gain search engine positions and from there you will get more targeted visitors as they will be using the keywords you used for SEO. its difficult to predict which one would provide more number of visitors to your website.

In my opinion both will help to drag traffic for your site. They both have their own value and both are really very effective process and will help you to get good search engine ranking position.

social bookmarking is better than article sites.Google has started to consider article sites as content farms.So,diversify your links.

Both are generate traffic as well as gives back link to site. But in my opinion social bookmarking is the more powerful than article submission to generate traffic. It is a good way to promote your site and have a back link on it. In case of article submission ezine articles can bring your visits, in case of social bookmarking reddit and digg can bring you more visits. The quality of the sites matters.

Hi,
@Steve Smith,I completely agree with you as I follow up the same approach.Article submission takes time for approval whereas bookmarked links become live soon after submission.Even stumbleupon and delicious are good.

Thanks.

No doubt that article submission is the best option in comparison of getting social bookmarking links. But even there should be difference on getting links from authorize or non authorize site links

@Steve Smith is 199% correct

google have implemented into the crawler the value of social bookmarks into PR etc.

IMHO
articles = -0
social bookmarks = 9999

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom