Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Akhil is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Cool Planning to put DEL.IN on Sedo Auction, What Say?

    Over the years that I have had DEL.IN, it has generated good interest amongst potential buyers. DEL has close to 2.3 Billion results on Google.

    Now I am planning to put it on a Sedo Auction. I have got many offers on the name, the current confirmed offer being 750 USD and some unconfirmed higer offers on email, etc.

    Please let me know your opinion on this... Where can I expect it to go from hence?

    Would it be a good idea to take it on Sedo or should I go for Bido? What can I expect from where? I am planning to close a sale in the next ten days or so...

    Thanks for your time and opinion in advance.

    Cheers and a Happy New Year 2010!!!

    Akhil

  2. #2
    wot's Avatar
    wot
    wot is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,478
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 529 Times in 310 Posts

    Default Re: Planning to put DEL.IN on Sedo Auction, What Say?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akhil View Post
    Over the years that I have had DEL.IN, it has generated good interest amongst potential buyers. DEL has close to 2.3 Billion results on Google.

    Now I am planning to put it on a Sedo Auction. I have got many offers on the name, the current confirmed offer being 750 USD and some unconfirmed higer offers on email, etc.

    Please let me know your opinion on this... Where can I expect it to go from hence?

    Would it be a good idea to take it on Sedo or should I go for Bido? What can I expect from where? I am planning to close a sale in the next ten days or so...

    Thanks for your time and opinion in advance.

    Cheers and a Happy New Year 2010!!!

    Akhil
    Sedo- most definitely not Bido (the place to buy not to sell) - good luck, nice name.
    India.Ind.In



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to wot For This Useful Post:

    Akhil (01-01-2010)

  4. #3
    Akhil is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Planning to put DEL.IN on Sedo Auction, What Say?

    Thanks wot, I've been told Sedo would be much better... Any ideas on where could this go? My current offer is 950$ confirmed at DNF.

  5. #4
    RUPERT is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: Planning to put DEL.IN on Sedo Auction, What Say?

    Sedo, definitely.

    Of course the value of this name has very little to do with its 2.3 billion google results though.
    Around 2.2 billion of these 2.3 billlion Google results are just people saying "of" in Spanish.

    DEL (.in) is a prime example of a premium LLL.in. The value is in its acronyms, brandability and end-user potential.
    The fact that it also happens to be a commonly-used Spanish word is kind of irrelevant.


    Good luck.
    I'll keep my eyes peeled for it on Sedo.
    Last edited by RUPERT; 01-08-2010 at 02:03 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to RUPERT For This Useful Post:

    Akhil (01-01-2010)

  7. #5
    Akhil is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Planning to put DEL.IN on Sedo Auction, What Say?

    Thanks Rupert for your analysis and time... appreciated!

    Well, I am currently negotiating to sell the name at DNF in around 1800$ (which I believe I am very close to) as I need some immediate money for another project, if that doesn't happen, I'll put it on auction on Sedo probably next week or so... It's a hard decision, but still.. let's see!

    Any inputs on some idea where I could take it up would also be appreciated... Thanks again!

  8. #6
    freeads's Avatar
    freeads is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 60 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Re: Planning to put DEL.IN on Sedo Auction, What Say?

    Quote : "Well, I am currently negotiating to sell the name at DNF in around 1800$ (which I believe I am very close to) as I need some immediate money for another project, if that doesn't happen, I'll put it on auction on Sedo probably next week or so... It's a hard decision, but still.. let's see!"


    Just wondering why are some parts in the message 'errasesd' or 'white ink' applied.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to freeads For This Useful Post:

    Akhil (01-08-2010)

  10. #7
    Akhil is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Planning to put DEL.IN on Sedo Auction, What Say?

    Quote Originally Posted by freeads View Post
    Quote : "Well, I am currently negotiating to sell the name at DNF in around 1800$ (which I believe I am very close to) as I need some immediate money for another project, if that doesn't happen, I'll put it on auction on Sedo probably next week or so... It's a hard decision, but still.. let's see!"


    Just wondering why are some parts in the message 'errasesd' or 'white ink' applied.
    Lol... It's just the "un-important" information which I put in SILVER, not WHITE!!!

  11. #8
    freeads's Avatar
    freeads is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 60 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Re: Planning to put DEL.IN on Sedo Auction, What Say?

    Thanks for clarification.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to freeads For This Useful Post:

    Akhil (01-17-2010)

  13. #9
    Akhil is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Planning to put DEL.IN on Sedo Auction, What Say?

    Meanwhile high offer is still 1200 USD.

    Can anyone give me an offer of just 800 USD to pull this domain to auction on SEDO?

  14. #10
    Ace
    Ace is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    763
    Thanks
    550
    Thanked 946 Times in 351 Posts

    Default Re: Planning to put DEL.IN on Sedo Auction, What Say?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akhil View Post
    Meanwhile high offer is still 1200 USD.

    Can anyone give me an offer of just 800 USD to pull this domain to auction on SEDO?
    Help me understand, if you have a high offer of 1200, you could ask the buyer to make that offer via sedo?? Am I missing anything?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

    Akhil (01-17-2010)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales
    By ekaln in forum General Indian Domain Name Discussion
    Replies: 2088
    Last Post: Yesterday, 02:59 PM
  2. LLL.in Sales Report Thread
    By Jeff in forum LLL.in and LLL.co.in
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 01:41 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 03:08 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 05:54 PM
  5. Uv.tv at Sedo Auction! Reserve only $290
    By Abstracts.tv in forum External Auctions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 08:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About Us
INForum.in - Home of the Indian Domain Industry
Join us