Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Domaining Business Models
04-09-2009, 03:05 AM #1
Domaining Business Models
Bruce has a good article that outlines the various business models you can use as a domainer:
1. High end speculator - buy a premium domain and sell at a much higher price. Rinse and repeat.
2. Hand registration flipper - buy reg fee domains and sell them quickly for $50 to $100.
3. Minisite flipper - put minisites on domains and flip them.
4. Passive income domainer - park your domains and live offer parking revenue. This is sweet stuff
5. Site developer - develop domains.
6. Domain collector - acquire large amounts of domains.
7. Expired traffic domain flipper - buy expired domains with traffic, build a site on them, and flip.
Why Do You Buy Domain Names? | BruceMarler.com
One thing he leaves out which is what I try to do is buy wholesale and sell retail. A few good enduser sales per year can pay for a good portfolio of domains.
I do a bit of all the other business models as well to a small or large degree. I'm more of a long term holder than a flipper though.
What sort of business models do you use and why?
04-27-2009, 03:29 PM #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Domaining Business Models
hmm..he's covered all the possibilities..nice compilation I must say...
and I aint a domainer so not commenting
By skyshipper in forum Non-Indian DomainsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-22-2009, 02:34 AM
By Jeff in forum General Indian Domain Name DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2008, 10:46 PM
By Jeff in forum General Indian Domain Name DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2008, 03:25 PM